Home | MG OIL International > About Company

Welcome to MGOIL

MGOIL Industries Limited (MGOIL) is a Countrywide operating lubricant manufacturer developing, producing and distributing high-grade greases, oils, pastes and sprays for nearly all industrial applications and manufacturing sectors. Known under the trade mark “MGOIL® “, the company was founded in 2019 and since has established an extensive network of subsidiaries and sales representatives around the country with future target of global market. Our degree of specialization, the high innovation rate and our first-class products are just a few reasons for the growing success of the MGOIL brand in the worldwide market. MGOIL has been in business for 30 years ago, offering clients exceptional tribology solutions. MGOIL is an independent manufacturers of bulk lubricant products, specializing in quality cross-industry lubricants supply, delivery and management solutions. As a company, we are passionate about innovative services, processes and technologies that enable our clients to achieve optimal lubricants efficiency.

Quality management starts with the selection of raw materials

The quality of our raw materials such as oils, thickeners and additives, is assured through careful scrutiny and control from receipt. Further processing has to be approved by our in-house laboratory. This guarantees the continuous quality standards of our products worldwide and is the foundation for the excellent performance of MGOIL lubricants.

Efficient technologies for innovative products

The combination of the latest production technologies and the qualification of our staff enable the production of our tailor-made, economic and ecological lubricants. We operate according to the Quality Management System (Ongoing) and great importance to the adherence of the quality and environmental standards pursuant to DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001 for the protection of environmental resources. Additionally, MGOIL complies with the European as well as international standards and regulations such as REACH, RoHS, GOST, GOTS, GHS. This enables safety and transparency along the complete manufacturing and supply process.

Customer-oriented service, from the right lubricant selection to correct application and storage

Customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. Innovative and customer-orientated organization structures allow excellent cooperation between departments. This ensures an extensive and individualized consultation, a professional service and an immediate order process. A worldwide networked, qualified sales force keeps a continuous partnership with the customer to satisfy his needs and requirements.

Research and development for innovative progress

An important part of our research includes the development of economic and ecological lubricants, such as easily biodegradable lubricants, which are environmentally friendly and minimize disposal costs. Continuous scientific development and research as well as the close collaboration with machine manufacturers open the door to our chemists, engineers and the R&D team for continuous innovation, research and development. This helps us to meet maximum market and customer-requirements and to incessantly improve our products, production processes and workflows, with regards to sustainability and profitability.

Justification of this project

The lubricant market in Bangladesh is majorly dependent on multinational companies such as ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Castrol, Caltex, Total etc. Currently, about 70% of the demand is fulfilled by multinational brands and the rest 30% is fulfilled by our domestic companies. Our main ambition to fulfill our national demand and create international market for exporting our products in worldwide.